Straight Up Gaming

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Web of lies

Are you sick of being lied too yet? I can't read previews anymore without rolling my eyes into the back of my head and seeing if my brain has melted yet. Marketing guru's have taken over the gaming free press, ravenously devouring every shred of truth that seeks to eek forth from the cavern of lies they've created. Journalistic integrity dissipitates with every utterance I hear of the next EA game promising"amazing AI!". Here at straight up gaming, we (and by we, I of course mean "I") are not going to put up with that crap. You are going to get the straight up truth about the games we preview, and review. No BS, no lies, no fluff. Just pure unadulterated gaming purity. It's high time we got off the marketing bus, and started talking some straight up gaming.

free web counter

6 Comments:

  • I agree with your sentiments. Damn, so often I find that I get all excited about some game features to find that they're not all exciting, or they're lacking completely.

    Of course, I've heard of this thing called Wolfhype............

    By Blogger Chris, at 10:03 AM  

  • These are not the droids your looking for...

    By Blogger Ian White, at 10:27 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 AM  

  • Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:55 PM  

  • Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  

  • Thanks for all the kind words guys and gals!

    By Blogger Ian White, at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home