Straight Up Gaming

Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday Happenings

I'm back! That was an exciting trip to Austin. Fun was had, people were killed, good times all around. One thing I just realized is, I didn't see a single Gamestop while I was down there, curious and curious-er. I got my filthy paws on the Dead Rising demo, that is quite an experience. You should know that I HATE zombies with all my heart. They creep me out and I despise fighting them, however this game is differnt. It's sort of a campy take on an old genere, which lends itself to some truly hilarious situations and neat gameplay momments. Blinding a zombie by throwing a pie in his face is genius, even I can appreciate that.

It's going to take me a while to catch up on the weekend news, but expect some scattered posting today and back to our normal scheduled programming tommrow. I'm trying to line up a few interviews for later on this week as well as few more guest writers. Stay frosty folks, and try not to turn into the undead and eat each other. That's considered rude in most countries.

New Releases for the week :

  • Dead Rising (Xbox 360)
  • Seawolves: Silent Hunter III Expansion (PC)
  • Backyard Baseball 2007 (PC)
  • D1 Grand Prix (PS2)
  • Pirates: Legend of the Black Buccaneer (PS2)
  • Games Explosion! (GBA)
  • Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots (GBA)
  • Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation (GBA)
  • Pac-Man (XBLA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home